Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fall 2010


Welcome! Football season is here again! What an exciting time of the year. I can't help but wonder, 'what it means to you?' So many things, to so many people. For my husband, it's a favorite time of the year, like Christmas to a child. Something you look forward to all year long and year after year. It also is an incredibly demanding time. Last Friday, Coach put in an 18 hour work day that involved a trip to Wichita Falls, then to Amarillo and back to Abilene at 2:00 am. After 3 1/2 hours of sleep, he was up and at 'em and back up to the school for another long day. Even after all of these years, I never cease to be amazed!


For me, a coaches wife, it's a different story. Though my days are busy, they are mine to fill. Everything is flexible. Subject to change. I'm available to help. It works well that way.
So tell me, what does 'football season' mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment